Through the Challenger PRO & SPIRE Academy partnership, we are inviting select groups to attend our Team Camp at SPIRE. The coach of teams selected will have the opportunity to attend camp for free and take part in coaching workshops dedicated to coaching education for both domestic and international platforms. Gain a deeper understanding of systems of play and learn about tournament preparation, nutrition and player development training. This camp will also lead to identifying players for our international tours and SPIRE Academy program.
Elements of the Team Camp include:
- Morning & afternoon training sessions with technical breakdowns and responsibilities for all positions.
- Performance Training and education to emphasize the importance of nutrition and periodization.
- Evening competitions (11v11) against teams from various parts of the country for the SPIRE Challenge Cup. Games will be coached by the team’s coaches.
- Local college coaches will be invited to watch evening games.
- Challenger PRO and SPIRE Academy staff will evaluate player for the National Future Soccer Star program.
- Awards for Player of the Week and Highest Goal Scorer.
- College Preparation and Career Planning talk.
- Opportunity to be recruited for Steven Gerrard Academy in Liverpool, UK and SPIRE Academy.
Coaches will also find value in additional elements of Team Camp, including:
- 5-day evaluation of their team.
- Coaching workshops & eduction on strength conditioning.
- Grow as a coach and increase your ability to read the game tactically.
- College recruiting education talk.
- Opportunity to be invited to our Football Association of Wales, or Irish FAC courses.
Dates of Camp:
- July 23-27, 2023
- January 2-6, 2024
- Check-in Sunday from 11aa – 2pm.
- Training Monday-Thursday from 6am – 4:30pm.
- Evening games Monday-Wednesday at 7pm.
- Camp closing ceremony Thursday at 2pm, concluding at 3pm.
- Type of Camp:
- Invitation only
- Boarding only
- Cost of Camp:
- $1,250 per player (includes housing and all meals)
- Team discounts available
- Age Groups that can participate:
- July 26-30, 2023: Boys 16-19
- January 2-6, 2024: Boys and Girls 14-19
Submit Your Team’s Interest HERE.