USA Wrestling U23 Wrestling Nationals and U20 World Team Trials (Men’s)
June 2 - June 4
Christina Hargrove[email protected]
U23 Nationals and U20 World Team Trials
The event features competition for U20 age athletes (Born 2003-2006) and U23 age athletes (Born 2000-2005) in Men’s Freestyle and Greco-Roman.
- The World Team Trials process is open to all U.S. citizens eligible to represent the United States of America at the World Championships as governed by United World Wrestling (UWW) and USA Wrestling (USAW) rules.
- Athlete must be a United States citizen; and have completed USA sporting nationality with UWW prior to the athlete’s World Team and Pan Am Games Tryout event.
Only the following individuals may participate as competitors in the 2023 U23 Nationals and U20 World Team Trials:
- All competitors must be U.S. citizens and eligible to obtain a US passport.
- U20 age athletes (Born 2003-2006), U23 age athletes (Born 2000-2005)
- Eligible athletes in the U20 division must be prequalified to compete.
Top eight (8) place winners in the U20 division who are age and grade eligible qualify for the Junior and 16U National Championships held in Fargo, ND on July 14-22, 2023.
Athletes must still adhere to all state policies and you qualify in the style in which you place.