College Planning & Placement—SPIRE Post Graduate Program
Welcome to SPIRE’s Post Graduate Program, the world’s premier destination for high school graduates seeking to optimize athletic, academic and leadership abilities. SPIRE’s unique program delivers customized basketball, esports, lacrosse, swimming, track & field and wrestling training/competition directed by former Olympians and top coaches in each division.
Each Post Grad receives Performance Training – athletic development, mental skills development, character building and a variety of educational options – all in Olympic-grade facilities.
Sometimes referenced as a gap year after high school, a post grad year offers athletes a unique opportunity to enhance their overall academic, athletic and personal standing with top college coaches and programs.
We understand that every student athlete’s objectives and goals are different. You may want to:
- Enhance your academic standing
- Receive sport-specific training
- Experience what college life is like as a boarding student
- Engage in athletic and personal development
- Get noticed by college and university coaches
- Receive guidance in the College Planning and Placement process
There’s no better way to impress college coaches and increase leadership opportunities.
It’s not taking a year off. It’s adding a year to your future.Back To College Resource Center