SPIRE Track & Field Boarding Camps
What to Bring:
- Please remember to pack light for your stay. There will be no additional assistance when carrying luggage to and from dormitories during check in and check out.
- Clothing: Each camper must wear comfortable sports-appropriate clothing.
- Footwear: Each camper must wear comfortable, sports appropriate shoes. Sandals, clogs, or other shoes are okay for leisure time.
- Shower Essentials: Campers are responsible for providing their own grooming essentials. These essentials are to include but is not limited to soap, shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush and toothpaste, towel (s), shower shoes.
- Linens-Bedding, pillows and towels will not be provided by SPIRE. We ask you to bring your own (Bed Linen – Twin XL – Deep Pocket).
- Water Bottle: Each athlete should bring his/her own water bottle. Swimmers will be able to refill throughout the day.
- Back Pack or Gym Bags: It is recommended that all campers bring their own backpack or gym bag to keep personal items together.
- Sports Equipment: Any additional equipment, other than spikes, chalk and tape, will be provided and cleaned by SPIRE.
- Items for Leisure Time: Various evening activities will be hosted by SPIRE. Campers can bring items such as: books, magazines, board games, playing cards, arts and crafts. It is not recommended that campers bring expensive electronics such as iPods or hand-held gaming devices. It is the athlete’s responsibility to maintain all personal belongings during their time at camp.
- Meals are provided each day from our professional staff at SPIRE Fuel.
- If you have you have food allergies, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing [email protected]